More Cuts....More Tears.

Posted: Friday, March 5, 2010 by MiKey in Labels: , , , , ,
0

After over 27 million votes we are back to another round of cuts tonight we go from at Top 20 to a Top 16. Here are my predictions before watching the episode; Tim Urban, Jermaine Sellers, Haeley Vaughn and Didi Benami. I already know I am half right didn’t get a 100% America’s just weird when it comes to who they pick. So before we get the verdict we get some words of wisdom from Ellen. That sometimes when you squint a piano looks like a guitar who’d a thunk. Group song time, I Gotta Feelin’ by the Black Eyed Peas and in a competition that preaches song choice is important why would the producers choose this overplayed garbage. Don’t get me wrong I used to love this song but the radio killed it for me. This is so far the worst season ever in terms of group songs. Oh yeah Tim Urban please calm down it’s just a group performance I don’t want to hear your horribleness over everyone else.

So I start this post with OMG America why on earth would you vote for this person. Listen don’t give into VFTW and their campaign to post shirtless Tim Urban pics everywhere so tween girls will vote. What are people thinking? And btw I was twittering earlier I definitely prefer Rex Goudie from Canadian Idol season 3 over this Tim guy. So, next they make Todrick wait for the verdict on to other people before saying he’s safe. Both Casey and Michael are safe. The first cut tonight is John Park. The highlight of this competition for him is totally Shania Twain liking his nice bottom. –LOL. Congratulations Purple Haze your lead singer is coming back. Don’t you feel like a bunch of mean spirited vocalists ;-).

The next three contestants Lee, Aaron, and Alex all safe. Now it’s between Andrew and Jermaine. My gut instinct told me Jermaine was going to go home. But I couldn’t imagine being in that audience seeing Andrew there my heart was pounding in my chest I was worried for him. But then I realized what am I worrying for. Goodbye Jermaine and thank you America for actually getting something right tonight. J Oh and what’s God got to do with got to do with it??? – LOL I pity the fool that goes and buys a onsie after seein’ him rock one on idol. I am such a mean spirited person tonight. Maybe it’s because I had a bad day at work who knows? However, I will way this Jermaine does have an incredible voice I loved his audition and I agree that it was one of the best that they did broadcast.

OMG Danny Gokey is going to sing his single My Best Days Are Ahead of Me. This was an absolutely amazing performance. He was having so much fun on stage and the country vibe definitely is his thing. Therefore everyone needs to buy his album off of iTunes. It is currently at 2:23 EST no. 6 on the Top download iTunes albums. Follow my link and download it enjoy it. Also check out www.DannyGokey.com for his tour dates with Sugar Land…. Definitely take time to see both band(s).

Now for the girls first three Lilly, Paige, Katie all safe and even Didi after an incredibly horrible performance is safe. We now say goodbye to our first female cut of the night Michelle Dealmor. Unfortunately her as a performer she is forgettable but that doesn’t go without saying that she is incredibly talented and I do hope that she continues to pursue music. Now for the last row. Katelyn…safe. Crystal…safe-DUH Siobhan…safe. Now down to Haeley and Lacey…… DUH DUH DUH DUH DUHHH. WTF what’s the name of Haeley’s school Pooter? Oh yeah Lacey is safe and Haeley is ousted tonight. I’m sitting here watching Haeley perform her last time on the idol stage and she trying to hold back all the tears. BTW the other girls are definitely crying enough for her. I feel so bad for her but she needs more experience and idol will be incredible platform for her. What does next week have in store for us only time will tell. I only hope that I am amazed and that everyone that was asked to step it up does just as they are asked too.

0 comments: