Idol SpotLight - Alex Nester

Posted: Friday, March 5, 2010 by MiKey in Labels: ,
1


So this is my first Idol SpotLight. What I am going to do here is suggest a new artist to check out daily. And when I say daily I hope to post a new artist daily to feature.- PS. I will try my best. The post will include a link to either purchase their album or download it off iTunes or both ;-) By the way all of the artists will be Idol alumni however it will not strictly just be American Idol contestants. So for the first Idol Spot Light I am suggesting that all of my IdolPhenomena followers check out Alex Nester’s album Rattle the Walls. Alex is an incredible artist. Her music is filled with emotion and has a soul/R&B vibe to it. Order her album from CD Baby or iTunes. Some of my personal favorites on the album include Darkness into Light and The Music in My Life. One of the other popular tracks on this album is Unique. This track is said to truly showcase Alex’s vocal talent. So check it out and make sure your friends do too.

1 comments:

  1. Unknown says:

    I bought Alex's album and can't stop listening. Her voice is so different. Or to quote my favorite song, Unique. I did some research on her and she wrote nearly all of her music and the track Unique she wrote back in junior high or elementary school or something like that. This girl has talent. It's too bad we never got to hear her sing on idol. I defiantly am going to go to her shows in the LA area though for sure!