Idol Says Goodbye To Paige Miles

Posted: Thursday, March 25, 2010 by MiKey in Labels: ,
0

Again an Idol must fall. Although we hate to see our favorites go someone has to. According to our IdolPhenomena poll the choice to leave tonight is Paige Miles. Due to the simple fact she was absolutely horrible the other day will she live to see another week on the Idol stage? Get excited everyone a group number-LOL. The Top 11 get together and sing Wham!’s Wake Me Up Before You Go Go. See that smirk on Didi’s face I think she almost just fell off the stage in those boots. Now they pretend to be cars salesman in their ford music video. – I don’t get it? So now Ryan gets to the nitty gritty. He again expresses how important it is for the contestants to get past this hump. Making it to the Top 10 secures the contestants spot for the Summer Tour. Hmmm…. Will I be going … most likely no. Duh duh duh.. here come the bottom three. So Ryan starts with Siobhan who is obviously safe but as the audience we learn that her boss will not shave until she wins and that she has Siobhanbies following her.-weird. First two to stand up and face the verdict are Lee and Casey -the judges still stand by their critiques. Now Ryan makes Tim and Paige stand up. He asked Tim if he would do anything different about his performance- I can’t believe he said no he wouldn’t. Apparently Paige feels she lost herself in the song and that it was a poor performance just like the rest of America. Any guess to who the first members of the bottom three are. Will Tim and Paige please reclaim your stools? Next Ryan announces a performance by Miley Cyrus our mentor. I’m still weirded out by having Miley and mentor in the same sentence. Before she takes the stage we find out that next week’s theme is R&B Soul under the mentorship of Usher. Now that’s a mentor. Miley takes the Idol stage performing When I Look at You. I can’t help but be reminded of YouTube’s Venetian Princess’s parody every time I hear this song. That’s right Miley I know you want Tim Urban it’s totes obvi-LOL. Okay now to the the next row. David Archuleta’s and Clay Aiken’s illegitimate luv child to quote @ThePopMatrix, I mean Aaron Kelly is safe. Did Didi just do some crazy tongue thing…. Oh yeah she’s safe. Big Mike is safe. Crystal and her rug are safe. Now it’s down to Katie and Andrew. Based on last night’s performances it’s in America’s hands. Personally I couldn’t imagine the tour without either one of them. So Katie is in the bottom three but safe. Now for a live performance by Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato. There was something off about the song Make a Wave tonight. Is Demi sick? Oh well now that that’s over someone will sing for their life. And that person is… Paige Miles, Tim lives to see another day. I wonder how she feels about a unanimous no we’re not saving you before she sings the show out. Goodbye by Paige now to rethink some things before I go and predict Top 3. After some thought I am going to go with a Top 3 of all ladies which would be Crystal Bowesox, Siobhan Magnus and Katie Stevens; while Lee and Michael will be Top 5 in no particular order. I change my mind too much.

0 comments: