Baylie Brown 08 Interview

Posted: Sunday, February 21, 2010 by MiKey in Labels: , , , , , ,
0


So here they are guys the interviews I promised to post what like 2 yrs ago-lol. Hopefully this closes that era and begins my new era of interviews…. Big things and Big names coming. Can’t Wait!!!

Back in July 2008 I got some brief responses from Season 6 Contestant Baylie Brown.

IP: How has the overall American Idol audition process affected your life today?
BB: If I didn’t audition for idol I would not be where I am today I signed with a major label and working with some of the top people in the music industry.

IP: What is your most notable memory of the audition process?
BB: Getting the golden ticket.

IP: Are there any idol hopefuls that you still keep in contact with today?

BB: Not really, I talked to a lot of the people from my season that made top 24 until they went on the tour.

IP: What is the current project you are working on? Music? Acting? Career?
BB: Signed a record deal with a major label Universal South working on my CD with producer of the year Mark Wright and Jay Demarcus from Rascal Flatts

IP: What advice would you give to someone with the dream of being on American Idol?
BB: Go for it even if you don’t make the show and you mess up something good can still come out of it :)

IP: Who was your favorite contestant throughout the audition process?
BB: Jordin Sparks

IP: Who is your idol/role model and how have they inspired you?

BB: Faith Hill and Martina McBride they have been in the music business forever and that is so rare for woman plus they are amazingly talented.

IP: Which idol contestant are you listening to in your cd/mp3 player?

BB: Carrie Underwood for sure!!

I know that this is an old interview hopefully we can catch up with her soon and see where she’s at and what she has accomplish in the last 2 years.

0 comments: