Hollywood Day 1&2

Posted: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 by MiKey in
0

After watching #AmericanIdol tonite while live chatting with @thepopmatrix @meaghnlynn @sharonwilbur @joshcloud and @brentkeith we totally missed @LukeEdgemon tonite. (If you have a twitter account I suggest you follow them and myself@MikeyMike6185) Overall my thoughts on tonight’s first Hollywood Week episode I was actually disappointed; was also disappointed that 172 contestants arrived in Hollywood when about 181 golden tickets were given out. I can’t believe Denver auditioner Danelle Hayes was a no show – how disappointing.

Okay so with the first of the Hollywood week episodes done I can’t wait for group rounds tomorrow. Its like my favorite part. So here is a list of candidates that survived atleast until the group rounds and we will see who else has if they do not appear here.

Alex Nester:Casey James:Danny Jones:Haeley Vaughn:Jareb Liewer:Lilly Scott:Maddie Penrose:Mark Labriola:Moore Masa:Tori Kelly:Thaddeus Johnson:Todrick Hall:Andrew Garcia:Didi Benami:Mary Powers:Samuel Larsen:Tasha Layton:Janell Wheeler:Lacey Brown:Kelsey Laverack:Lacey Brown:Michael Lynche:Seth Rollins:Charity Vance:Crystal Bowersox:John Park:Justin Ray:Nick Lynche:David Gowryluck:Liz Rooney:Genesis Moore:Theiry Harden:Tisha Holland:Ashley Rodriguez:Claire Fuller:Katie Stevens:Tyler Grady

The following casualties were suffered. Unfortunately we said good-bye to some of my own favorites that I highlighted in my last blog.
Maegen Wright:Eynne Hundley:JimRanger:Kiera Masters:Amanda DeSimone:Austin Simmons:Bernadette DeSimone:Kristi Quinnie:Marcus Jones:Paige DeChausse:Antonio Weeler:Amedeo DiRocco:Bryce Larsen:Justin Williams:Maddy Curtis

So in terms of highlighted performances:
Katie Stevens – She sang For Once In My Life not as good as her first audition but she was still amazingly good.
Antonio Weeler – I agreed with Ellen when she said that she was frightened Skiiboski is definitely stalker material.-lol
Vanessa Wolf- Has a very unique voice howver that didn’t get her through. I still thought it was cute when she said Aero-Plain.
Cornelius Edwards- Cowgirl take me what??? runaway?
Janell Wheeler – Amazingly great as usual.
Haeley Vaughn – Great job. I like the country pop vibe and her bubbly personality.
Mary Powers – I thought singing Sober by P!nk was a safe choice for her I expected something a little more risky from her.
Jay Stone-the singing and beat boxing at the same time is old
Lilly Scott – Lullbay of Birdland performed in a different way other than what I am used to but it was good.
Justin Williams – Great voice as always I think you were robbed when they didn’t allow you to move on.
Tim Urban – covered David Cook’s Come back to me which was surprisingly good
Casey Jones-Amazing guitar skills
Didi Benami – Sang Kara Diaguardi’s Terrified really good job.
Crystal Bowersox – Sang Natural Women and Bowersox definitely rocks my socks-lol 

Over all a great Hollywood episode can’t wait for what is to come tomorrow. For now good night.

-Idol Fan-
Mikey Mike
@MikeyMike6185

0 comments: