Top 24 Performances- Themed???

Posted: Monday, February 22, 2010 by MiKey in Labels: , , ,
0





Yes for all you IdolPhenomena fans there is a theme for the Top 24 performances this year. But fortunately for you it is Top 10 tunes from Bill Board's Hot 100. There are some restrictions for the years but they will definitely have their choice of oldies but goodies and fairly recent hits. So hopefully the contestants this year choose wisely and pick something that's best suited for their voices. There are rumors plastered all over the web of what some of the contestants are singing but I wont believe it until I see it. I also have some of my own personal favorites this year. My Top 12 would definitely include some of the following contestants: Andrew Garcia, Lee DeWyze, Didi Benami, Janell Wheeler, Katie Stevens and Ashley Rodriguez. However that might all change by the end of the show on Wednesday night because my opinions do change as we see their performances I may very well have new favorites. Cause some people say that Lacey Brown is a contestant that just might surprise all of us. So I am anxious to see how she does in the competition.

0 comments: