My AI 8 Reflection So Far.

Posted: Saturday, February 21, 2009 by MiKey in Labels: , , , ,
0

Although the top 36 has already been announced and the votes cast putting Alexis Grace, Michael Sarver and Danny Gokey to the Top 12 I still have some things to say about the events leading up to this point.

Like anyone I started with my favorites and without having to state my opinions about each contestant the following were my favorites or caught my eye before the events of Hollywood week:
Emily Wynne-Hughes, J.B. Ahufa, Arianna Afsar, Michael Sarver, Jamar Rogers, Danny Gokey, Asa Barnes, Lil Rounds, Adam Lambert, Joana Pacitti, Brent Keith, Matt Giraud, Alexis Grace, Leneshe Young, Sharon Wilbur, Jasmine Murray, David Osmond, Frankie Jordan, Austin Sisneros, Rose Flack, and Taylor Vaifanua. However, like most seasons some of my favorites were cut during Hollywood week and others were brought to the fore front that I hadnt seen during the audition rounds including Jenn Korbee and Jackie Midkiff both of who were cut but have amazing voices. During group rounds my favorite stand out group included Taylor, Danny, Jamar and Moorea Masa.

0 comments: